Connect the Node to a WiFi network in order to receive data from the WalkWise device.
1. Plug in the power cable to the Node.
2. The yellow light on the bottom of the Node should illuminate for a short period just after plugging it in.
3. The Node takes between 30 and 60 seconds to initialize.
4. After initializing, the yellow light will blink quickly as it attempts to connect to a known WiFi network.
5. During setup, the connection will fail and the light will become solid yellow.
6. Make sure bluetooth is enabled on your phone or tablet.
7. On the “Settings” page of the app or on the “Login” page, click “Connect a Node”.
8. The app will automatically connect to the Node once you press “Scan for Nodes”
9. Follow the instructions on the app to input your network name and network password. This is the password you would use if you were connecting a new computer to your internet. If you are typing in the network name, make sure it is typed exactly, such as with spaces and dashes included.
10. If you see the “Success” message, you are done! Move the walker a bit, stop walking, and then make sure the Node blinks yellow after about 10 seconds.
11. If you see the “Failed” message, try again. Sometimes the Node or wireless network encounters an error and the password needs to be sent again.
Need a bit more help?
No problem! Please don’t hesitate to call us at 1 (866) 624-0046 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org